Software Developer(.Net) -(m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Developer (.Net) – /m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Software Developer (.Net) at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing the editor and tools of a modern and extensible real-time 3D rendering engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and motivation letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as Github) are welcome.
- Designing and developing tools and applications for a 3D rendering engine.
- Collaborating with the engine team to create and improve the frontend.
- Researching, evaluating and implementing latest technologies.
- Optimize performance of all components.
- Support the different project teams in using the tools in an optimal way.
- Work with and extend various engine and tool subsystems.
- Strong programming skills in C# (.NET / .NET Core 3) and knowledge of common design patterns.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer.
- Excellent debugging and profiling skills.
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with XAML based UI frameworks such as WPF, Avalonia or UWP.
- Experience with C++ development.
- Knowledge about the .NET compiler platform (Roslyn) and syntax tree processing.
- Knowledge about common game engine systems, such as asset pipelines and entity
- component systems.
- Experience with multi-threaded software architecture.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!