QA Test Engineer – (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate QA Test Engineer – (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As a QA Test Engineer at GritWorld you will be part of the Quality Assurance Team and you will be responsible for testing our products and building/maintaining testing solutions to execute functional and regression tests. Your main responsibilities will be to develop automated test cases based on previously found bugs or feature specifications.
Your resume and cover letter are mandatory documents for our evaluation of your application.
- Verify and implement tools to automate test cases and verify software stability and functionality.
- Work together with the development team for defining potential debug features for supporting testing.
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of test results.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding the steps to reproduce an identified bug.
- Should be able to write a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Maintaining and improving existing test cases and improving workflow.
- Identify and consistently improve testing tools and approaches.
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Practical experience of at least 3+ years in software testing.
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience in 3D content creation tools such as 3ds Max, Blender, Maya.
- Experience with game engines (Unreal and/or Unity).
- Automation design and scripting.
- Familiar with functionality, interface, performance, integration, usability test cases.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Knowledge about C++/C#.
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen